Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 01-07-2020, 09:41 PM   #1
Raisinday11

Raisinday11 is on a distinguished road

Penciller/ Inker and Colorist Wanted for 8 Pages + Cover

Hello,

My name is Andrew and I'm a writer looking for someone who'd be willing to provide pencils/inks and/or colors for 8 pages of my comic book script. Iím planning on using these pages in a crowdfunding campaign that will help finance the rest of the 20-page issue. If successful, Iím hoping we can work together to complete the script.

The story is inspired by 1950s monster movies. It takes place in Los Angeles in the year 1957 and has elements of not only monsters, but the military, the film industry, and the Cold War, as well. Artistically, the closest examples I can think of, in terms of style I was picturing, is Sean Phillips or Steve Epting. Something a little crime/noir inspired but with some monster action thrown in. A passing knowledge of Los Angeles and Hollywood history is a plus but not a requirement.

The rates I can offer are:

-$60 per page for pencils and inks.
-$40 per page for colors.
-$200 for cover.

Feel free to apply to any position or to all of them. Rates are negotiable but I donít have much wiggle room, unfortunately.

Payment will be made through PayPal within 14 days of invoice submission and once completed pages, as 300dpi TIFs files in CMYK, are received via e-mail. A down payment can be discussed.

If interested, please send me any art samples along with what position or positions you are interested in through attachments or links at: andrewirezende@gmail.com.

Thank You,
Andrew Rezende

Twitter: https://twitter.com/andrew2rezende
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parkerluck/
Raisinday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 10:28 PM   #2
Raisinday11

Raisinday11 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all the replies. It's truly been overwhelming to see all your excellent work. And it's taking me such a long time because it really is an impossibly difficult choice to make. So for right now I am closing submissions.

Thanks again. I'll talk to everyone again soon.

-Andrew
Raisinday11 is offline   Reply With Quote