Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 03-13-2020, 07:57 PM   #1
Quentin

Quentin is on a distinguished road

Seeking Artist for Single-issue Fantasy Comic: Paid

I am a writer looking for an artist to illustrate a 24-page, fantasy comic with a touch of sci-fi. The story is based loosely on a well-known fairy tale, revised for present times with an environmental twist. There's cute characters, a futuristic city, and some weather phenomena to draw. The story is open to future one-shots, but for now it's self-contained.

The art: Ideally, I'm looking for someone who can pencil, ink and color, and deliver finished pages on a regular basis. Finished means a 300 dpi, LZW-compressed TIFF file. Stylistically, this story requires a charming and colorful look. Some manga influences are okay, but maybe not pure manga.

The pay: As a starting point that is negotiable, I can pay $80 US per finished page (or $50 for pencils & inks + $30 for colors). This will be paid via Paypal under a work-for-hire arrangement. Payment is on delivery of every 4 pages and will be sent within 48 hours of receipt of the 4th page. I also need a cover page with title and logo design, and can pay $160 US for this.

About me: I am a represented and emerging writer-performer with a screenwriting background, and my work has generated industry interest with some of my scripts recently accepted for submission by major studios in Hollywood. My IMDB profile, comprising mostly performing credits at this stage, is at www.imdb.com/name/nm1840333. I will be self-publishing this comic digitally and through print-on-demand.

If you're interested, please send samples of your sequential art to truthdaremedia@gmail.com. I'll be happy to send back a synopsis if you'd like to know more about the story. A full sequential art script is finished and ready to go if we come to an agreement. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Quentin
Quentin is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 01:41 AM   #2
Quentin

Quentin is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone! Thanks for all your applications. The position has now been filled. All the best for now.
Quentin is offline   Reply With Quote