Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase > Kickstarter and Indie GoGo

Old 06-15-2019, 11:10 PM   #1
tim1961

tim1961 is on a distinguished road

Kickstarter for my comic book Mayfield Eight is NOW LIVE!

Hey ,

As promised, Mayfield Eight is out of the starting gate and LIVE on Kickstarter! Pledge levels include original artwork, A calendar, riding gloves, bandana, and of course the comic itself. Please take some time to check it out (and a real cool video thank you thank you)

Mayfield Eight: A New Deal, the 2nd chapter in the series, is about the further developments of Cal Ryder as he tries to navigate past some mean deadly bikers at the local Rat Hole without getting stomped into the ground!

tim1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 11:14 PM   #2
tim1961

Who is Cal Ryder?

Calvin Ryder is anybody.

You are either him or know somebody like him. A kid stuck in a go-nowhere existence, finishing out his last year in high school in 1974 Albuquerque. And like you or I, he can make some pretty awful decisions for himself.

But, he's also very resourceful and a survivor of bad times --when his back is pushed against the wall.

New Early Backer contest: LEVEL UP TO $1000!

I'm throwing in an unprecedented 6 comic book digital giveaway: Double Barrel chapter 4, the four-part sci fi series Serpentine, the Steampunk story Dustbowl IF we reach $1000 funding by midnight Friday June 21! Let's do this!!

We're already at $581! So get on this tonight!:

Mayfield Eight: A New Deal Kickstarter by Tim Larsen.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:48 PM   #3
tim1961

Focus on: Lenny.

Once in a while I like to take the time to let people get to know some of the characters I've made up in my head.

One of them is Lenny Starkweather. He's a combination of a few people I knew (and you probably knew or know) who are a -how do I say?- little TOO confident in themselves. Naturally born con artists from the start, always working the angles. The name 'Lenny' comes from Ralph Fiennes' character Lenny Nero in the movie 'Strange Days'.

But the thing about people like that is that they don't see what's coming until it's too late.

REMINDER

Head on over to my Kickstarter campaign running right now by this Friday to be part of the 6 free comic book download giveaway!(if we get to $1000)
Old 06-22-2019, 01:12 AM   #4
tim1961

Two hours to go:

And as of this moment $157 away. So far 6 people pledged or added to their pledge to potentially get these bonuses:

6 free digital downloadable comics
1 sheet original art
AND the person who pledged the most money ($34 so far) will get the artwork to the above image...