Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 08-08-2020, 01:14 PM   #16
TimR

TimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really nice

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I would not expect there's much money to be made these days, unfortunately... Are you writing the digests yourself? I'm not seeing the links to your forum page...
Old 08-08-2020, 01:27 PM   #17
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR View Post
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I would not expect there's much money to be made these days, unfortunately... Are you writing the digests yourself? I'm not seeing the links to your forum page...
Oh, it's here in DW forum I have a sub-forum: https://digitalwebbing.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=182064
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 01:48 PM   #18
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To answer your question if I write my stories?

I actually get a writer to write it for me. Most of the stories I created myself and I outlined them for the writers. The outlines are pretty much based on the vision which I'd like to read when it's written. I'll leave the details and the creativity to the writer to form the manuscript as long as my vision is in the prose. You see, the way I created a story to be converted to prose, I visualize it like in a comics as I wanted the sequence of the actions read like a panel to panel movement. Give or take the writer/s would laid down this format and translated in words. I have about four writers I've partnered with through the years and wrote some really good prose of my creations.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:54 PM   #19
TimR

TimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really niceTimR is just really nice

I see, okay. Hope you'll post some here when you get to it.
Old 09-15-2020, 11:08 AM   #20
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

Quote:
I see, okay. Hope you'll post some here when you get to it.
Definitely. Once I have something...I'll be happy to share here. Thanks TimR!
Old 10-31-2020, 05:35 PM   #21
midknight
Armando Batista

midknight is a glorious beacon of lightmidknight is a glorious beacon of lightmidknight is a glorious beacon of lightmidknight is a glorious beacon of lightmidknight is a glorious beacon of lightmidknight is a glorious beacon of light

well done dude

website

blog

INSTAGRAM
midknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:30 AM   #22
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by midknight View Post
well done dude
Thanks bro!