Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 06-11-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
Lee Thacker

Lee Thacker is on a distinguished road

Lee Thacker's ONE FOR SORROW

Having recently published my 800 page graphic novel 'One For Sorrow', I'm currently trying to promote it and generate some sales and feedback via forums like this one.

The story is available in 8 paperbacks of 100 pages each with colour covers and black and white interiors and it's also available as two hardcover books.

I'm currently selling limited edition handmade editions of Book One on ebay that include a piece of original art too.

The story centres around the character of Carol Roswell, a teenage girl who runs away from home after discovering she is pregnant. The themes of the tale are love and loss, coping with bereavement, teenage social issues, music, comics, sex, writing stories and paranoia!

The story was recently given a great review by Dave Sim (published in Follwing Cerebus #8) and during the six years it took to complete I have had support and positive feedback from Chris Staros of Top Shelf Productions, Paul Gravett, and Matt Silvie of The Comics Journal.

For sales, more information and 10 page previews of each chapter, please go to www.lulu.com/leethacker.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who gives my work a try. If you're a fan of Strangers In Paradise, Love & Rockets and Optic Nerve (as I am) I'm sure you will enjoy my stories too.
Thanks for taking the time to read this message!

Lee Thacker
Lee Thacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread