Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 07-02-2006, 05:15 AM   #1
Grant Perkins
@TheGrantPerkins

Location: Doxxville, with Dwayne, Nigel, Bones and Zombie Dave.
Grant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know Jorge Vega?

I've worked with Jorge on a few projects in the past, most noticably Everyday Cosmic. Unfortunatly Jorge and I have lost contact.

Now I need to get back in touch with him, and his emails and pms seem to be falling no deaf ears. If anyone KNOWS Jorge, or has a contact email I don't, please let me know.

Many thanks.

G.A.Perkins.

To Ganymede and Titan,
Yes, sir, I've been around
Grant Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 10:01 AM   #2
Grant Perkins
@TheGrantPerkins

Grant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to beholdGrant Perkins is a splendid one to behold

Anyone?

To Ganymede and Titan,
Old 07-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #3
Mr.Musgrave

Mr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud ofMr.Musgrave has much to be proud of

I haven't heard from Jorge in months.
Mr.Musgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 03:38 PM   #4
Grant Perkins
@TheGrantPerkins

Thanks Steve.

I know he had a lot on his plate, but if anyone can get the message to him that I'm looking for him. It would be appricated greatly.

To Ganymede and Titan,
Old 07-31-2006, 04:38 AM   #5
Grant Perkins
@TheGrantPerkins

Anyone?

To Ganymede and Titan,
Old 07-31-2006, 07:56 AM   #6
T.J. May
Writer/SUMM Publications

T.J. May is a glorious beacon of lightT.J. May is a glorious beacon of lightT.J. May is a glorious beacon of lightT.J. May is a glorious beacon of lightT.J. May is a glorious beacon of lightT.J. May is a glorious beacon of lightT.J. May is a glorious beacon of light

I do not know him, but this thread certainly has the makings of a new children's book....

Where in the universe is Jorge Vega?
"[T.J. May's script] reminded me a bit of the kind of dark fable one might expect from Neil Gaiman...it definitely boasts that kind of strength."
--Don MacPherson (TheFourthRail.com)
www.tjmay.net
www.summ.net
T.J. May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #7
ryarger

ryarger will become famous soon enoughryarger will become famous soon enough

I have not seen him in a boat.

I have not seen him with a goat.
ryarger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:40 PM   #8
Calloway
I haz cookiez an kool-aid

Calloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud ofCalloway has much to be proud of

I have not seen him in the sea,

I have not seen him pee.
Calloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:35 AM   #9
Grant Perkins
@TheGrantPerkins

No-one?

To Ganymede and Titan,
Old 08-03-2006, 09:35 AM   #10
sgm
pencil and ink monkey

sgm has disabled reputation

I don't know him, but he was briefly on the PCS boards back in April. There should be some contact info through his profile, but maybe you have that addy:

http://popcultureshock.com/pcs/forum...r-creator.html