Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 07-25-2006, 11:27 AM   #1
Ingrid K. V. Hardy
Owner of a Rabid Horse

Ingrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant futureIngrid K. V. Hardy has a brilliant future

Talking Congrats J giar!

Hey congradulations, j!! Looks like a great article.... Can't post in the Pimp section (well I can't anyway, I don't know how) so fine, I just start a new thread! It's linked below for anyone else.

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums...ad.php?t=95356

Over 50 and still nifty.
Ingrid K. V. Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
j giar
Has nothing to add.

j giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedipencil
Hey congradulations, j!! Looks like a great article.... Can't post in the Pimp section (well I can't anyway, I don't know how) so fine, I just start a new thread! It's linked below for anyone else.

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums...ad.php?t=95356
Thanks Jedi! I've been working with Wes for a while about these articles and didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure I was going to do it and Wes was going to have me.
It's a chance for me to pimp Souldriver a bit and do something I'm unfamiliar with. Writing out in the open like that.
It may seem like something small to most folks....but I'm really excited and it will keep me motivated to get book 1 done. Thanks again!
Panel continuity and storytelling should be the primary objective of all GOOD comic book art.
j giar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:14 PM   #3
dano

dano has disabled reputation

SWEET!
dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:28 PM   #4
MrGranger
I'm really Richard Corben

MrGranger is a jewel in the roughMrGranger is a jewel in the roughMrGranger is a jewel in the rough

Cool beans! I might check out the site now.
MrGranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #5
j giar
Has nothing to add.

j giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud of

Thanks Dano and Shawn!

I'm really glad I found and joined this place...most of you are what keeps me going and motivates me to improve.. This place is awesome and....and..

sniff...sniff

Think I need a moment alone!
Panel continuity and storytelling should be the primary objective of all GOOD comic book art.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:23 PM   #6
D.J. Coffman
Is a Juggernaut

D.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really nice

WOW! Sweet man!!!! IDW is a class act! Ryall will treat you right! And isn't Dan Taylor your editor on Transformers?? MAn! old school DW is taking over the comic industry!

We need a list that says "Local Boys Done Good" and then the creator name from here and what they've gone on to accomplish. Ottley, Kep, The Golden Goat Guys, the Scryptic guys...etc... man, the list really goes on and on..

I bet this makes Ed proud.
D.J. Coffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:28 PM   #7
j giar
Has nothing to add.

Uh..D.J. My article is below the Transformers..article! I'm writing the articles for Independent Propaganda. About my own title...Souldriver...Which compared to a writing gig with a IDW or any other publisher..seems so meaningless now...I..I..I'll be over here in the corner curled up in a little ball!!
Old 07-25-2006, 03:22 PM   #8
D.J. Coffman
Is a Juggernaut

D.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really niceD.J. Coffman is just really nice

OH SHIT! my mind is a blur right now, I clicked the news links and saw the Transformers cover... hahahhaha Damn, I'm an ASSS!!!

Well, SOME DAY! SOME DAY!!!! (psstt-- Dan, give this guy a job on Transformers now!)
Old 07-25-2006, 03:33 PM   #9
j giar
Has nothing to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J. Coffman
OH SHIT! my mind is a blur right now, I clicked the news links and saw the Transformers cover... hahahhaha Damn, I'm an ASSS!!!

Well, SOME DAY! SOME DAY!!!! (psstt-- Dan, give this guy a job on Transformers now!)
No worries man your head has got to be in the clouds right about now. Besides your post made me laugh my ass off...just goes to show that know matter what progress you make... there's still some ways to go.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:56 PM   #10
D.J. Coffman
Is a Juggernaut

Wait-- aren't you taking over Ultimate Spiderman!? CONGRATS!!!

hahahah-- yeah, my brain is officially fried right now.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:27 PM   #11
dano

dano has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by j giar
This place is awesome and....and..
sniff...sniff

Think I need a moment alone!
Leave the tissue box and lotion where we can see them!
dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:30 PM   #12
D.J. Coffman
Is a Juggernaut

BREAKING NEWS!!! J giar has signed exclusive with Marvel!!!!
Old 07-25-2006, 05:07 PM   #13
sgotr

sgotr is on a distinguished road

Congrats J giar!
sgotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #14
Buckyrig
I Know Super Karate!

Buckyrig has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J. Coffman
BREAKING NEWS!!! J giar has signed exclusive with Marvel!!!!
Buckyrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:18 PM   #15
j giar
Has nothing to add.

Alright that's it..I changed my mind

I hate you all.